Information sessions for water industry entities
The Office of the Technical Regulator hosts information sessions for water industry entities to help them better understand the role, responsibilities and requirements of the Technical Regulator under the Water Industry Act 2012.
Information sessions can be held in different locations around South Australia.
Previous sessions included:
- an overview of the Technical Regulator's role, responsibilities and requirements
- an overview of the water industry entities' obligations under the Act
- general information about safety, reliability, maintenance and technical management plans (SRMTMP)
- opportunities for water industry entities to provide feedback on the guidance document Preparing safety, reliability, maintenance and technical management plans – a guidance document for water industry entities
- discussion forum for other matters related to the Act.
We are seeking input for future presentations topics that would be of interest to water industry entities. Please send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information
Please call the Office of the Technical Regulator's Manager of Water and Sewerage Infrastructure on 8463 3209.