Create an EzyReg Account
An EzyReg account lets you complete transactions that require extra confidentiality and security.
What you can do
You need an account for these transactions:
- check demerit points and licence status
- set up monthly direct debit payments for light vehicle registration
- purchase a report of your driver licence and traffic infringement history for the last ten years
- complete a medical self assessment
- set up and manage a common expiry date
- apply for and obtain an unregistered vehicle permit
- request a replacement disability parking permit.
Some standard EzyReg transactions can also be performed through the account:
- renew registration
- renew a disability parking permit.
Who can apply
South Australian licence or learner's permit holders or anyone with a registered vehicle can apply for an EzyReg account.
You can only sign up for direct debit if:
- you have a light vehicle (vehicles and trailers with a gross vehicle mass of 4.5 tonnes or less)
- your registration renewal date is more than one month away
- you are 18 or older.
Before you begin
- an email address
- your driver's licence or client number.
To activate the account
- the payment number from a registration renewal reminder notice (phone Service SA on 13 10 84 if you don't have this)
- your driver's licence or learner's permit card.
If you don't have these, you can still apply but you'll need to wait for a confirmation code to arrive in the post before you can activate the account.