Apply for government building and ICT contracts
Contractors and other professionals can prequalify for government building and construction projects.
Do this by registering with Building Management, the agency managing the state's building assets.
Registration is for two years, after which a further application must be made.
Application kits are available for:
- professional services - eg architects, engineers, project managers
- construction contractors for projects from $50,000 to $250,000
- construction contractors for projects over $150,000.
There are sub-categories listed in each kit, based on project value, contract type, location, trade etc.
Pre-qualifying for these sub-categories means contractors and service providers have proved to government they are capable of particular contract work.
While not guaranteed, work is available across a broad range of building projects, maintenance and property services.
Applicants are assessed on the following criteria:
- technical capability
- financial capacity
- quality assurance
- skill formation
- occupational health, safety and welfare
- industry initiative
- human resource management
- ecologically sustainable development.
Businesses interested in competing for government ICT projects are encouraged to join the eProjects Panel. This enables you to respond to RFQs (Requests For Quotes) from agencies looking for ICT Services.
The average value of projects issued via the portal is $80,000 and more than thirty government agencies utilise eProjects Panel.
Scope of work
Government agencies may issue RFQs for ICT work up to the value of $700,000 (including GST) on the eProjects Panel facility. Panel membership is separated into eProjects and Cyber Security Services.
- System development/deployment services
- System integration
- Professional project services
- Other ICT projects
Cyber Security Services include:
- Investigation services
- Security assessment
- Security audit
- Security policy/strategy consultation
- Security architecture and design
- Security system development/analysis
- Government security implementation
ICT procurement information for industry can be found on the Strategic Procurement webpage.
Department of Premier and Cabinet
Email: Contract Management