Department of the Premier and Cabinet
The Department of the Premier and Cabinet provides central agency leadership on key issues that affect South Australia's future prosperity.
This includes the provision of quality economic and policy advice to support the government's strategic priorities, maximising the outcomes from the state's international relationships and managing ICT Strategy, innovation and investment.
The department champions the vision for South Australia's future as outlined in South Australia's Strategic Plan and our ongoing commitment to community engagement ensures that our work aligns with continued excellence in service delivery and good business practice.
We support the government's commitment to providing a vibrant public sector by providing efficiencies through larger scale operations, better service delivery and an increased focus on building a strong customer service culture.
Acting Chief Executive
16th floor, State Administration Centre
200 Victoria Square
GPO Box 2343
Adelaide SA 5001
23 services on this site.
- Calculate appliance running costs
- Complaints about government
- Do a home energy audit
- Energy efficiency assistance
- Find community organisations
- Find sanitary drainage plans
- Fire service installations
- GRANTassist - communities, clubs and individuals
- Help paying energy bills
- Hydraulic design submissions
- Notify change of address
- Register as a lobbyist
- Register your electrical certificate of compliance book
- Register your gas certificate of compliance book
- Regulation Roundup
- Reporting electric shocks and incidents
- Service SA enquiries, complaints and feedback
- Sign up for government consultations
- Solar feed-in payments
- Solar panels and battery scheme
- Track your government invoice
- Water heater calculator
- yourSAy - government consultations