Service SA enquiries, complaints and feedback
Send your enquiry to Service SA and we'll respond within five business days.
- Registration and driver's licences - 13 10 84 (8.00 am to 6.00 pm)
- General government information - 13 23 24 (9.00 am to 5.00 pm)
- Overseas callers - +61 8 8463 3490
Complaints and feedback
A complaint is when you're unhappy with a service or product and would like us to fix or resolve a problem.
Feedback is when you have positive or negative comments about a service, but you don't need a response. Feedback can include compliments about the service you've received.
Complete our satisfaction survey if you want to rate our services.
How to make a complaint or give feedback
What to have ready when you contact us
When you contact us, we may ask for:
- your name and preferred contact details
- your licence or client number to identify you quickly
- your registration number (if your complaint concerns this)
- the Service SA customer service centre or telephone contact centre involved
- a clear description of your experience
- the name of anyone you've already spoken to
- what you'd like us to do.
What happens next
You'll receive an acknowledgement when you lodge your complaint.
We aim to resolve complaints within 14 working days. If we need more time to investigate, we'll contact you.
We'll let you know when the investigation is complete. If we don't uphold your complaint we'll let you know why. We'll also admit where things could have been done better and tell you what will be done to avoid it happening again.
If you feel your complaint has not been dealt with properly, let us know. If you're still not satisfied you can refer your case to the Ombudsman SA.
Complaints about corruption or misconduct
If the matter concerns corruption or misconduct by a South Australian public officer or public organisation, report it to the Independent Commissioner Against Corruption.