Service SA complaints and feedback
If you are unhappy with the service or product you received from Service SA, you can lodge a complaint with us.
If you want information or general assistance, email email@example.com or phone 13 10 84.
What is a complaint
When you are unhappy with a service or product and would like us to fix or resolve a problem.
What is feedback
When you have positive or negative comments about a service, but you don’t need a response. Feedback can include compliments about the service you’ve received.
How to make a complaint or give feedback
By post to GPO Box 1533 Adelaide SA 5001.
Complete our satisfaction survey if you want to rate our services.
What to have ready when you contact us
When you contact us, we may ask for:
- your name, preferred contact, business hours phone number and email address
- your licence or client number to identify you quickly
- your registration number (if your complaint concerns this)
- the Service SA Customer Service Centre or Contact Centre involved
- a clear description of your experience
- the name of the person you have spoken to if you have already made contact with us
- the action you would like us to take.
What happens next
Once you have lodged your complaint, you will receive an acknowledgement.
We aim to resolve complaints within 14 working days, if your complaint needs more time to investigate, we will contact you.
Service SA will contact you when the investigation is complete. As part of the process, we will admit where things could have been done better, and tell you what will be done to avoid it happening again. If we do not uphold your complaint, we will let you know why.
If you feel your complaint has not been dealt with properly, let us know. If you are still unsatisfied, you can refer your case to the Ombudsman SA www.ombudsman.sa.gov.au.
Complaints about corruption or misconduct
If your feedback or complaint concerns corruption or misconduct by a South Australian public officer or public organisation, report it to the Independent Commissioner Against Corruption (ICAC) http://www.icac.sa.gov.au/.
On this site
Contact details for general enquiries
For general registration or licensing queries or questions about other services provided by Service SA, email ServiceSA@sa.gov.au. We will respond to your enquiry within five business days.
Telephone assistance is available Monday to Friday - local call charges apply:
- registration and driver's licences - phone 13 10 84 (8.00 am to 6.00 pm)
- general government information - phone 13 23 24 (9.00 am to 5.00 pm)
Overseas callers - phone +61 8 8463 3490