The Adelaide Metro website
has comprehensive information about Adelaide's public transport system, whether travelling by bus, tram or train.
Use the Adelaide Metro Google journey planner
to plan your trip from door-to-door. You can also:
- download timetables, maps and information guides
- get the latest news on service changes and disruptions
- get information about special services like the SA Lotteries footy express bus to AAMI stadium
- receive updates via SMS and email regarding service changes or disruptions
- find out about ticket types and where to buy them
- find information about accessible public transport and more.
Adelaide Metro InfoLine
Ph: 1300 311 108 (metropolitan customers)
Ph: 1800 182 160 (regional customers)
TTY: 8303 0844.
Lines are open 7.00 am – 8.00 pm, 7 days a week
Adelaide Metro InfoCentre - Map
Corner of King William and Currie Street, Adelaide
Monday to Friday 8.00 am - 6.00 pm
Saturday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Sunday 11.00 am - 4.00 pm